ASSURING YOU A QUICK & SAFE RETURN HOME
Autumn Lake Healthcare at Norwalk’s dedicated Subacute Unit is an intimate environment featuring cutting-edge rehabilitative care. To ensure your comfort throughout your recovery, our self-contained wing features its own private entrance, spacious gym and dining room. Our full-time concierge is on hand to ease your transition, ensuring your well-being at all times. We are proud to deliver a level of hospitality unique to the industry.
Our subacute program helps individuals regain their strength, mobility and independence. Our specialized expertise encompasses joint replacement, neurological injuries, stroke, sports related injuries and post-surgical care.
To accelerate your recovery and maximize your level of functioning, our multidisciplinary team coordinates an individualized plan of care utilizing the latest treatment techniques and intensive daily therapy.
- Intensive Subacute Rehabilitation: Therapies offered 7 days a week!
- Expansive Gym with State-of-the-Art Equipment including the Ant-Gravity
- Treadmill, Diathermy, Ultrasound & E-Stim
- Model ADL Apartment
- Weekly Rounds by 2 Physiatrists & Cardiologist
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning & Continuum of Care